Wednesday, July 17, 2013

We interrupt the regularly scheduled...

*** Update***
She was found safe on July 20th. Hooray!


I am taking a detour to help a dear friend today. Please read.
Joann is my oldest friend, that is we have known one and other since we were six. I heard this morning that her 16 year-old daughter has been missing for 10 day. 10 DAYS!! My heart aches for her.
Her daughter, Autumn, was last seen in downtown Charleston, SC.
Some of you are from the Charleston area or are friends with people who do live in the area, please pass this along so that there is a happy ending.


Back to design tomorrow.

8 comments:

Vel Criste said...

OMG this is any parent's worse nightmare. I'll post in on my facebook since I have a lot of friends there... praying for a happy ending to all this...

Stacey said...

I can't even imagine! I will post on fb and praying that she's found safe and sound.

Unknown said...

This is heartbreaking. I'll send this to my neice in Charleston. God bless Autumn!
xo Nancy

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

I pray for her and her family, so scary. Di

Unknown said...

Oh how awful! We have relatives in Mt. Pleasant. I'll be sure and pass this along. Praying for her safe return.

Windlost said...

Oh God, how scary. I hope she is safe. How very sad.

xo Terri

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

Kerry, please keep us informed as to Autumn's return. I can't begin to imagine what this family must be experiencing.

An Urban Cottage said...

What a nightmare.