Monday, December 19, 2011

Loft Living


When I was a teenager I was certain that my adulthood would be spent in a large loft space with fabulous details like the one above.

The exposed brick, hard angles and "bones" of the structure still intrigue me. Like so many of us, I took an easier and more affordable route and just bought a house but I still like to fantasize about these spaces.
If you look closely you will see two shot glasses

The kitchen is rather spare for my tastes but the shot itself cracks me up. Were they doing shots of Jack Daniels before the shoot?


This one has more angles and more white surfaces.
It appears to have a great view too.



Would you enjoy living in either of these loft apartments?
Don't forget to enter one of the giveaways. They end tomorrow.

4 comments:

Renée Finberg said...

i am loving these spaces!!

merry merry Christmas!!
xx

Anonymous said...

While I am not a fan of modern/ contemporary design, these are very lovely. I like the white walls and spaciousness of the rooms.

Kris

Anonymous said...

So funny! I'm not really a loft person, I like small cosy rooms but I do love all white especially in this light starved country at this time of year.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I thought I would live in a loft too! Now I think that when the kids leave, we will buy a ranch style home and expose the vaulted ceilings.