Monday, December 12, 2011

Fantasy spaces

This is the time of year that many of us make and fill wishlists. I thought a post on a wishlist of rooms or fantasy spaces would be a fun diversion.
I start with a dressing room.
It is adjacent to this bedroom--at least it is in my head.

 The view is my basis for choosing it.
And for the kids...

It only needs a sliding board.

My "mom cave" is a gloomy library like this.

The door in the shelves is my favorite part.
I might add a Christmas tree to cheer it up a bit.

The living room has a view too.
 Don't mind the geographic anomaly amongst the views!


Fancy a snack?

Indoor or outdoor dining?

And one more place to relax...

Well there it is, a bizarre collection of really cool spaces.
Which is your favorite?
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for give away details! 
In the mean time, check out these great holiday giveaways.

2 comments:

Karena said...

I adore the indoor or outdoor dining!! Those doors are amazing!


Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

designchic said...

Love the dressing area and the refrigerator...fabulous!!