Friday, December 2, 2011

December crazies

December makes me crazy. There is just never enough time for all that is on my plate.
This is the extent of my decorating so far. Yes, they are fake but I kill everything so it has to be this way.
Actually the front door is done but its 32 degrees out and I'm still in my PJs, so no picture.
This shameful mess is my living room curtains. Ready-made? It is so unlike me but I just don't have time to make them myself and I have spent up the budget so no more workroom drapes for me. 
I still have to decide on the trim and actually put it on the drapes. It is a good trick to make ready-made look custom.
via LIVELIKEYOU
 I may do the trim like these gorgeous curtains.
It is just one thing on my ever-growing December to do list.
Have you decorated for the holidays yet?
Done all your shopping?

3 comments:

Renée Finberg said...

DO IT!!!

they are stunning.

xx

ArchitectDesign™ said...

still not done and my christmas party is TOMORROW. It's going to be a late night.
Love the idea of the trim on the curtains.

Dovecote Decor said...

Thank you for following Dovecote Decor, no mess is shameful when its a work in progress!
Best,
Liz