Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New goodies


I waited very patiently (seriously like 7 years!) to find a table for my living room and new blogging buddy, Kristen from Pursuing Vintage came through.
She finds the greatest stuff!
I was thinking of painting the base in a glossy black now that its in the room I kind of like it how it is.
Yes?


And now for the sad part...she brought me these freakin' awesome Breuer stools and they have to go back. They are too short. I kept telling myself that a cushion would fix it but it won't. I can't tell you how bummed I am. If you know of a magical way that I can make them work, tell me before Friday so I can keep them.

Take a peek in Kristen's shop at her awesome goodies and tell her Kerry sent you.

10 comments:

House@heart said...

Love your find!! I like it as it is... you can see better in real life, though..
Lovely livingroom you have!!
Ozana

Unknown said...

GREAT coffee table! I'd leave it brown for now I think. Glad to find Kristen! Her prices are great..where is she located? See you Friday!
xo Nancy

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I am in the process of painting a lot of things black...so you know what I would say. Going to check the shop out.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Great work Kristen! Thanks for sharing her, I'm going to check out her shop now. :)

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

LOVE THE TABLE!!!
I think it would look fab in black, but it looks great as it is!!!

The Pink Pagoda said...

Very happy and very sad! I agree that the table is great as is!

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

The table looks so great in your living room! I'm glad it worked out. Thanks for sharing with your readers!

Vel Criste said...

Love that table Kerry!!!!! And the chair, a classic keeper for sure! I have a similar one but mine is upholstered, thinking of re-upholstering it when I get the energy!

Kim said...

I am a black fan ... the lines on the table are perfection. Going to check out Kristen's shop now! xo

Unknown said...

Love the coffee table and I'm equally bummed about the stool. I love that style and just saw a pair in chair size at my local thrift.