Thursday, August 15, 2013

Do you speak bench?


If I had, say 10,000 square feet to play with, I would certainly employ the use of a bench or two.
The iconic Barcelona by Mies van der Rohe would be my first choice.

I do like an x-bench too. In pairs, of course.





This one is for keeping your friends from copying your test answers, no?



Not all benches are created equal.

This one is boys who wear tights and like to jump and flip around.

There is also the category "Just because you can doesn't mean you should" and the bench below wins the prize for butt ugly (teehee) in that category.


7 comments:

Kim said...

Gotta love the mind behind this. "Hey honey, I have some leftover concrete blocks. Wanna Bench?" xo

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

You can bench me anytime. Love em.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Great benches....but the last one tops them all!

Unknown said...

I'm always trying to create space for another bench. Love them, with the exception of the concrete block mess.

An Urban Cottage said...

I'm with you on the Barcelona bench.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I love that Barcelona bench...an extra 10,000 square feet would be nice!

Windlost said...

Oh, I've always seriously wanted a long chaise, bench, etc. I am thinking very Daryl Carter - large open architectural space with beautiful millwork and something perfect and Swedish (a bench, not a guy) sprawled in the middle of the room...

xo