Thursday, August 22, 2013

End of Summer guest post-Design addict Mom


Hi everyone! I am Stacey of Design Addict Mom and I am thrilled to be guest posting for Kerry today! I think we need one last hurrah before Summer draws to a close so I decided to post this breathtaking holiday home. Spotted on the French by Design blog,  this Brazilian holiday home exudes a tropical flair and screams lounge and relaxation! With that said, pack your bags and some clip on off and let's go!
Thank you for having me today Kerry! Happy day everyone! XX

Oooooh! Wouldn't you love to be there right now?
I know I would but I am traversing country roads towards a tiny college town at the moment.
Many thanks to Stacey for this taste of loveliness. Be sure to stop by her blog and see what she has got going on today.

9 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I would definitely love to be there, it's raining here...again. Great post, Stacey.

Linda Adams said...

Lovely design... quiet, simple, relaxed. Definitely an end-of-summer mood!

Stacey said...

Thanks for having me Kerry! xx

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

When does my flight leave? Looks like heaven to me.

Karena said...

Kerry, Thanks for having Stacey. I love the indoor/ outdoor rooms. A great getaway home!

xoxo
Karena
Feature: Artist Anne Harwell

Vel Criste said...

Oh yes indeed Stacey, count me in! All the photos are gorgeous!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I'm in...love this home...

The Pink Pagoda said...

I'd love being there! Happy travels, Kerry!

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Looks like the perfect getaway. Great post, Stacey! Glad I was introduced to your blog, Kerry!