Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Auction fever!

I got an email yesterday afternoon about an auction in Alexandria, Virginia. That is where I grew up and its about an hour away from me now. 
I almost deleted the email without looking.
Somebody needs these!


The online auction is Monday August 12th.
You can browse and bid HERE


I really want this mahogany sideboard by Baker.


The starting bids are low. If you live in the DC metro area you can bid online and pick up the items in Alexandria. You can also arrange for shipping to other parts. 


I almost bid on these but if I don't get six chairs that work together all at once I know I am going to be stuck in stupidville-dining for a long time.
What would you bid on?

9 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I would probably bid on those chairs, but I would be outbid really fast.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Oh those chairs are insane. How I love a good auction!

Stacey said...

Swooning over those green chairs!

Vel Criste said...

love the drexel chippendale style mahogany cabinet! Too bad new furniture is not in my budget right now... :-)

Vel Criste said...

You know I'm a sucker for sales like those too Laura! love the velvet jacket!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Love, love those chairs in the last image..

An Urban Cottage said...

Love the green chairs. Wish I was a place where I was redecorating my dining room. It would be fun to use those as a starting point.

An Urban Cottage said...

Imagine them with Le Lac drapes!

Jeannine | The Small and Chic Home said...

WOW! Even if I don't bid, I might check it out just to see how high the prices go. Thanks for the heads up!