Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Love note

"Love note" 32 x 36 acrylic on canvas by Kerry Steele

Busy figuring out details of a commission today but I thought I would share this new painting, "Love note". I chose the title because I often stay up into the wee hours to paint uninterrupted and my husband often rises at 3 or 4 am for work. Sometimes we leave each other little love notes on the coffee maker and I painted a tiny love note while I was working on this.
I know... we are goofy. Try not to throw up!

8 comments:

Kim said...

I think that is fabulous ... and good for you two to keep it going!! I also meant to comment on yesterday's blog ... I listened to the speech. It was fantastic and good for me to hear as I encourage one college aged child and another about to head there!!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

This is beautiful. I also love the one that Beth has on her gallery wall. You are so good!

Unknown said...

You're so cute. I love this painting. They are really developing layers and complexities with beautiful colors. You're a machine!
Hope all is well.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Love it!
Teresa
xoxo

The Pink Pagoda said...

Awwww, that's so sweet! And the painting is beautiful of course!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet thing to do! I don't think it's goofy at all! :)

Woodside Park said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing another fabulous painting, Kerry.
xoxo,
Loi

StagerLinda said...

Ahhh...I'm a sucker for romance. Very sweet. I love the many layers of color in your painting.