Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Love note

"Love note" 32 x 36 acrylic on canvas by Kerry Steele

Busy figuring out details of a commission today but I thought I would share this new painting, "Love note". I chose the title because I often stay up into the wee hours to paint uninterrupted and my husband often rises at 3 or 4 am for work. Sometimes we leave each other little love notes on the coffee maker and I painted a tiny love note while I was working on this.
I know... we are goofy. Try not to throw up!

8 comments:

Kim said...

I think that is fabulous ... and good for you two to keep it going!! I also meant to comment on yesterday's blog ... I listened to the speech. It was fantastic and good for me to hear as I encourage one college aged child and another about to head there!!

My Crafty Home Life said...

This is beautiful. I also love the one that Beth has on her gallery wall. You are so good!

Nancy said...

You're so cute. I love this painting. They are really developing layers and complexities with beautiful colors. You're a machine!
Hope all is well.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Love it!
Teresa
xoxo

The Pink Pagoda said...

Awwww, that's so sweet! And the painting is beautiful of course!

Kris said...

What a sweet thing to do! I don't think it's goofy at all! :)

Loi Thai, Tone on Tone said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing another fabulous painting, Kerry.
xoxo,
Loi

StagerLinda said...

Ahhh...I'm a sucker for romance. Very sweet. I love the many layers of color in your painting.