Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Collage fun

I had fun with Pic Monkey creating this board around my newest painting, "Imperata"

"Imperata" 30 x 40 acrylic on canvas by Kerry Steele HERE
I am horrible about sourcing links. Most of the images on this board can be found on my Pinterest board "Pink"

The painting is named for this ornamental grass.


It is known by several names including Japanese blood grass but that would not have been a good title so I went with the Latin botanical name.

Have you made any fun collage boards lately?
If so, feel free to link to them in the comments section.
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done several collage boards on PicMonkey recently. I love doing them and they are so easy to do. I like the painting you did, it's amazing how your perception of a particular image takes on such a different look.:"

Very nice!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I have never actually tried pic monkey. I love how is compliments your print.