Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Coffee table voting


Soon I wish to buy a new coffee table to replace the one seen here. Its too something... and not a good something.
Everything else pictured will remain.
Here are my budget friendly choices, please vote people. I am actually going to do this.

1. CB2 Smart round coffee table

2. CB2 Peekaboo coffee table 

I am heavily leaning in the clear Lucite direction
3. a pair of Cb2 Smart glass top side tables



The difference in these is that they are 19 inches high and 18 square. The other two are 12 to 13 inches high.
The pricing is similar, $299.$249, and $149 each, respectively.
Can you picture any of them here?


So, PLEASE tell my indecisive self which to choose!!!

6 comments:

Karena said...

Kerry I like the idea of doing the two Cb2 Smart Glass top tables. I think it will look unique and contrast nicely with your furnishings!

Come and enter the 1st of Twelve Days of Holiday giveaways!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Renée Finberg said...

do i see LUCITE/Plexiglass?
do that one,

or the 2 glass and chrome.
xxx

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I like the Lucite one myself!

Anonymous said...

I love Lucite, I don't like marble it reminds me of gravestones -cheery!

MJ said...

Numero uno or the lucite.

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

So far it sounds like everyone likes the Lucite, at least a little.