Friday, April 13, 2012

Prints coming soon! Opinions wanted.


I have had a few folks interested in less expensive giclee prints of my originals. Mostly of this piece which I retitled "Into Elan".
I found one printer locally that does giclees and surprisingly it is not terribly expensive as long as I order multiples.
My question to you is what size would you want and how much would you pay?
Are there any others in my portfolio that you would purchase a giclee of?

Also, there are prints available through Saatchi online of a few of my paintings. I hope to add more soon.

2 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Well, I am not sure about pricing. However, the marketplace always seems to determine that. As for your images..I love Satuski Rain and the 16x20 yellow acrylic on canvas. Hope that helps?

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Kerry, I think your work is exquisite and I would be so thrilled to have one of your pieces in my own home! "Into Elan" is definitely my favorite. I wouldn't feel comfortable with pricing art - I just don't know enough about it. As for size, I love a big statement piece above a mantel or sofa, or as a focal point at the end of a hallway. Good luck with your new offering and I'm gong to check your Etsy store often. I'm sure I'll be ordering something from you in the not to distant future!