Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Clever

We all have seen something that makes us slap our forehead and say," Why didn't I think of that?!"
Here are a few recent Pinterest finds that had me saying that.


This paper towel holder is on my kitchen redo wishlist. One of my many, many peeves is stuff on the kitchen counter so several times a day I put the roll of paper towels away. Then my husband takes it out again. This is has the possibility to save many a marriage.


I saw this pull out cutting board over a trash can and said , "DUH!!" Why doesn't every kitchen have these? I would hope the board pops out for cleaning.


Hmmmmm. Maybe with different chairs. I was thinking something with a lower back. If it it were possible to find two matching vanity chairs or these...

What cool thing do you wish you thought of?
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for my final "Spring into Action" project finale.

4 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I like anything for office organizing. I don't own a lot of it...I am going to copy Lisa's office design ;). I could spend hours in that section of the store.

Anonymous said...

Some pretty cool items. I especially like the location of the paper towel holder!

Can't wait to see your Spring into Action project!

Mimi said...

I wish I thought of that paper towel set in the cabinet thing. Amazing. Even in my flower shop, the paper towels are always in the way.

Unknown said...

love these ideas. Sometimes you just wonder why we haven't seen it before, like that ingenious hole in the cutting board over the trash....
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com