Monday, April 2, 2012

Its everywhere!

Have you heard? Tangerine Tango is now the basis for a new line of makeup and related products designed by Pantone for Sephora.
The line features not only orange hued cosmetics but but the tools and accessories for applying makeup.
I really love orange but I think vaguely orangey lipstick is as far as I could go down the Oompah Loompah road.
I do think that the orange accessories are a fun thing though.
What do you think?
If you don't wear makeup, do you think this is just going too far in trying to capture market share?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Orange accessories - yes. Orange make up - NO! Not for me.

Anonymous said...

I've met very few people who can get away with wearing orange hued make up. I've seen lipstick in orange shades and when applied it seems a bit harsh.

The Pink Pagoda said...

Do you remember the book Color Me Beautiful? Well, I can't do orange. And neither should anyone in my humble opinion! Orange is gorgeous, but not on a face.