Friday, November 15, 2013

Watercolors

I hate to be all me, me,me, me this week but I honestly don't have the brain power for more. My four year-old has been holding her hand on her eye fussing and squealing since last night. The remainder of my day will be spent in various doctors' offices.
After everyone went to bed last night I had a little fun with watercolors.



I was originally intending to paint things for more fabric designs but I soon went off on another tangent.





Its a great way to unwind in the evening for me.
These are all on Etsy and I think I will do a few more this weekend.
What's your weekend looking like?

6 comments:

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

im loving watching all of this experimentation! these are all SO cool.

The Pink Pagoda said...

LOVE watercolor and BTW, that last one is no longer available : )

Vel Criste said...

My fave is the first and the last 2! A nasty bug has been going around, I missed work on Wed. because my Aidan was sick too, actually still sick now, just high fever and occassional stomach pain. Hope yours feel better soon...

Unknown said...

Hope she is alright! such a darling sprite she is. Love your flowers! have a great weekend.
xo Nancy

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

So pretty! Really love the last one.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Wahoo! I love the way you think mamma. And sorry about the little one. Hope the doc is able to help knock it out quickly.