Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Its about dern time!

"Curiouser and curiouser" 18 x 24 acrylic on canvas by Kerry Steele
I am busy painting my rug today but I wanted to let you know that I finally created a Facebook page for my art. I would love it if you would take the time to "like" it.
Also, the art show in Charlotesville, Va is scheduled for October 21 -23. I will post complete details along with info about the other featured artists as soon as I can.
There will be one in Norfolk, Va a week or two later.

6 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Good for you, Kerry. I need to work on my FB page. Your show is going to be great. How many pieces will you be bringing?

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Congratulations!!
We lived in Norfolk for 20 years. Love it! We moved in 2008. Where will your show be there! Now I wish we still lived there...........
Patty

Kristie said...

Just popped over to like your FB page. Good luck on your art show, I'm sure it'll will be fantastic! :)

Kim said...

congrats on your FB page ... I am in the process of creating one for business ... I have a personal one and I hate mixing them. I am hoping to keep the separately focused!! Will hope over!! xo oh, good luck in your show ... I know you will be VERY well received!!

Unknown said...

Great job on the shows. I was at the Hirshorn admiring a favorite artist Stanton Macdonald-Wright and found that he was a Charlottesville artist. Awesome! I love C'ville. Love that piece Curiouser...
Have a great day. See you soon!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Woodside Park said...

Fabulous painting, Kerry! Do share the details on your art show in Charlottesville. I might have that Sunday off.