Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A festive centerpiece





I am kind of cheating here. This is a centerpiece from 3 years ago. I am not sure my centerpiece will even be blog worthy this year. I will figure it out at the last minute. I had hoped to do something like this with a gorgeous pineapple my husband bought but it was ripe so we ate it. It was delicious!
I have a case of citrus that my father sent and I think it would be lovely with some greenery but its cold and nasty out and I can't convince the kids/teens to go and cut some in the woods.

I love fruit and greenery together at Christmas and the fruit always gets eaten after the festivities.


Merry Christmas to all of you!!

4 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Merry Christmas! A bowl of just oranges sounds like it will have to do then -this weather is miserable!

Windlost said...

I love fruit at Christmas - a nice break from the sugary baked goods. Merry Christmas to you!! I blogged about Charleston a few days ago if you get a chance to check it out after the madness has settled. xox Terri

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas! !
I pray a lot of "happiness".
Ryoma

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

That is a beautiful centerpiece! Love that bowl!
I just threw a poinsettia in the middle of our table this year... I think I'd rather have a snowy Christmas than a rainy one! Although, the sunshine Christmas day was welcome to get these 2 little boys out and run off some energy!