Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Virtual Show House Day 3- dining room

 Welcome to day 3 of the Virtual Show House. I asked Lindsay of Sadie and Stella to do the dining room because she recently did her own dining room and knocked it outta the park. As far as I am concerned she is batting 1000. Check it out.

 I have to tell you, I adore a good virtual showhouse. Why you ask? Probably because budgets are unlimited and your imagination can run wild. If you read my blog, Sadie + Stella, you know that my style and aesthetic is unconventional and definitely eclectic. Full of major color, pattern mixing and unapologetic style. Well folks, when I first saw the gorgeous showhouse that Kerry presented to me, my first thought for a dining room was monochromatic. Lawd. What can I say? The heart wants what the heart wants. Here is my inspiration for this bright and airy dining space. 
{inspired design}
You want to see what my space would look like? Here it be. Neutral color family and all. Lots of layering and pattern mixing. 
Thank you so much for peeking into my virtual dining room in our virtual showhouse. I will say, this room is not toddler, sticky hand friendly. Come and visit me over on the blog for more and more and more. Loves! XOXO

 What did I tell you!? Awesome right? Come back tomorrow to what Stefan has in store and take a trip to the blogs of all of my very talented participants.


Loi Thai of Tone on Tone
 Beth of Chinoiserie Chic
Lindsay of Sadie and Stella
Stefan of Architect Design
 Nancy and Bethany of Powell-Brower Home

7 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

She gets me. Enough said. Love her and her blog.

Unknown said...

Lindsay did nail it and her great taste oozes with everything she does! Love the dining space and the luscious accents and surfaces.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Unknown said...

Lindsay did nail it and her great taste oozes with everything she does! Love the dining space and the luscious accents and surfaces.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Pura Vida said...

I like these tours!

Unknown said...

Just looked at all the virtual show house pics. Love this idea and yes the dining room is lovely.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

That table - stunning! Love it mixed with the modern pieces, too!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Unknown said...


Thak you for your information. Nice blog to design a

dining hall.