Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shaken not stirred


In a few weeks some good friends from Pennsylvania will be visiting. This will be their first visit to our house in Virginia and we are all excited.
I have been trying to get a few odds and ends together before their arrival. My deck needed a serious "zhush" so that they have a comfortable place to smoke. It will be a rather grown-up sort of weekend so I am glad to have my older kids to care for the little one while we behave badly.
Just to get in the mood I am showing a round-up of bar carts from my Pinterest board Bar Carts.
First is my own set up that will need a little thoughtful stocking.

There are some fabulous carts here.










This is probably my favorite

Which one is your favorite? Do you have a bar cart?

8 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

This was actually easy for me. I love the silver one with the Greek key on the side.

Anonymous said...

I love bar carts and I love even more that you have a Pinterest board dedicated to them! I love the last photo too, but also love that coral one!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention that I have an outdoor paint link party tomorrow that I hope you will join! With all of your paint skills you must have something to link!

Kim said...

I love the old chest with the bar on top ... I know it is night quite so moveable ... but love that look!

The Pink Pagoda said...

Whoa. Sounds like quite a weekend in store! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

The old chest bar top is my favorite. We don't have one because we rarely drink anything anymore.

I think the red one would be FUN for an outside party! :)

Unknown said...

My favorite is the last one. I want a bar cart! Not that it will ever be used much, but it looks so cool, like out of a movie...darling ,may I fix you a drink? I have a house full of little kids right now, and the adults are needing a drink!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Unknown said...

My favorite is the last one. I want a bar cart! Not that it will ever be used much, but it looks so cool, like out of a movie...darling ,may I fix you a drink? I have a house full of little kids right now, and the adults are needing a drink!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com