Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sneakity peek at...


My PJs.... I mean my new desk with my grandmother's oversized Blanc de Chine lamp (amazeballs), and my Le Lac real life pin board (double fun), my need for a new camera...sad.
 

In all seriousness, I am majorly in love with my Chinese red library, even if it is not trendy. I bought the eBay vanity that I mentioned yesterday at a discount and I am really happy with the scale of it in this 11' 6" x 11' 8" room.
 This desk has been just a crumb in the  f-ing craziness adventure that is my weekend. 
My 15 year old's birthday was messed up thanks to nutso parents. I have three works of art that I need to have done by tomorrow night-ish and only one is stirring my creative juices.  K, its yours.
And I hope I am not so tapped out that I fail in spectacular fashion or even pathetic fashion.


I stole a chair from my dining room to sit on and I have not hung a single one of those architectural prints or family documents yet but I am digging the coziness compared to the yucky bar-thingy in my kitchen that was my desk.
I am off to a few hours and then painty, painty....
Stay tuned for daytime photos...

3 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I understand.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your reveal! I'm sure it turned out gorgeous. Your sneak peak has me curious?

Unknown said...

Loving your new office! can't wait to see more.. good luck with the paintings..Im posting our meet up on Monday !
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com