Tuesday, October 18, 2011

resource roundup

Here are a few of my favorite internet resources for your budget friendly decorating needs.

HouseFabric is a favorite source of discount decorator fabrics including some Kravet and Duralee fabric. Their stock varies but the selection is huge. I have ordered from them before and got an excellent quality product as well as the ability to order memos.

The old Overstock.com now called o.co, is a great place for bamboo shades. They have tons of sizes and colors, though not well organized on the site. The five shades I ordered came quickly and were very good quality, unlike the ones I got from Macy's.

Etsy.com
Of course you have heard of Etsy but it is my favorite source for original art at prices that beat those of galleries.
 worldmarket.com

This might seem like an odd addition but I'm including it because it is a good place for plain white basic pieces. All of the tiny dipping bowls and little appetizers plates in plain white make for versatile place settings that include your good china or other patterns.

I like World Market for table linens. I love their casual and colorful linens.

That about wraps it up for now. I'll post more another time.

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

Fabric is more used in everyday life which is why I love fabric.

to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.