Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday finds - late edition

Etsy why do you taunt me?
After receiving a shocking cell phone bill, courtesy of my two teens, here are a few lovely items that I will not be buying but you can.



  Pair Stiffel lamps $399 HERE


So cute. HERE

 I need you Ben Seibel candle holders--sob sob. HERE

These pastel salt cellars have Spring written all over them but would make a elegant way to serve jams or other condiments individually any time of the year. HERE
 Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

The salt cellars are very nice.
Fall is on it's way out in Maine, we had so much rain. How was Va.??
You must be at the peak now.

yvonne

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Hope "the teens" are in trouble? I think the pair of lamps are their Christmas gifts?