Friday, February 1, 2013

Awesome Etsy finds

HERE
I found a few sellers recently on Etsy that have made my wallet go into hiding. I mean serious good stuff!
This seller  has trays for everyone, from the uber-girly to the the more sedate. I love them all.

HERE
I often post about art here but somehow leave out categories that I love as well as paintings on canvas.


I need sculpture in my life. Andre Tourette has gorgeous pieces and surprisingly affordable prices.

 HERE

 HERE

I bought this one by Finn Kelly

The son of my friend Sally Kelly, has his own Etsy shop of artwork. Many of his abstracts evoke a similar feeling to his mother's and are interestingly quite sophisticated.

HERE

HERE

Two more quick picks.

Edmond Lacoste

Elizabeth Chapman

5 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

You did a great roundup. I need another tray. How talented is Sally's son. See, it needs to be in the genes.

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

I never think to go to Etsy for shopping, but it appears I need to bookmark that site. Every time I come to your blog, I am determined to get my own canvas going. Maybe this new year will be the year to get it started since you are already my inspiration. Have a great weekend, Kerry.

Kim said...

Loving these artists ... and love that you continue to introduce me to more and more!! xo

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

So many talented people....love the last image!

Vel Criste said...

great find kerry! love that painting and sculpture too!! Thanks!