Friday, September 7, 2012

Make this!

via Southern Living
I recently subscribed to Southern Living magazine and  well, yum. I had been meaning to make this Caramel Apple dip (above) and was procrastinating because I just didn't feel like it. I thought it would be effort. Let me tell you that it was so easy. Five minutes easy and the super rich, creme brulee-like result is decadent.
I don't often post about food but it was that good.
Find it HERE

There may be a bit of silence while I paint some furniture that I hope to be posting about soon.

7 comments:

StagerLinda said...

Yum! Perfect! This weekend promises to be cooler and more fall-like. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Looks so yummy, didn't know it was so easy!
Can't wait to see your furniture! Have a good weekend.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I don't think I could be trusted around that stuff because I have no self control when it comes to tasty food. Southern Living has great recipes - I think I've loved each one I made myself. Have a great weekend, Kerry!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Kristie said...

Oh WOW, this recipe is to die for. I don't think I've found a recipe that is as easy to prepare as this one. It looks delicious.

Thanks for the heads up~ :)

Kim said...

Warm apple recipes are probably one of the things I love most about fall. We drag all the kids to the apple orchard for cider doughnuts and apples. They are really quite tired of it!! But it wouldn't be fall without this ritual!! Good luck painting!! xo

Woodside Park said...

Did you say 5 minutes and good? Ok, I just might try making this. Especially since apples are in season. Hope you are doing well, Kerry. Tom and I are in Maine...enjoying lots of "lobstah" :)
xoxo
Loi

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I'm going to check this one out. In the fall, I feel like cooking more. Anything with apples always gets me.