Thursday, October 8, 2015

Oh hey, it's a SALE on KerrySteele.com

Still life with pears 48 x 36

Tell your friends! I am having a 30% off sale.
I don't do this often but I hope to be moving soon and I just need to lighten the load. 

Coquette 48 x 38 oil on canvas

Here is everything you need to know
just go to Shop.KerrySteele.com  ( or click available work on my homepage) and use code OCT30 to receive the discount.
It is not just small stuff. There is one 48 x 60 and several 36 x 48 sized paintings.


I will be adding more in the next few days too.
Questions? Email me at art@kerrysteele.com and ask away.
Don't forget to tell your friends!

2 comments:

Karena said...

A great sale of beautiful paintings Kerry, Love The nude study!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

therelishedroost said...

Fabulous! I adore the nude! xo K