Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Room of the week


I am so glad to get back to my weekly Wednesday feature, room of the week. So here are my two cents.

I am not big on monochromatic decor but I do like serene bedrooms so I understand these choices although I find this a bit one note. The thing I am intrigued with is the enormous art above the bed. I love the statement it makes in a way that does not interrupt the calm of the space.
If I did not have a high four poster with a headboard that leaves about three feet between it and the ceiling, I would be stretching a huge canvas for my room instead of typing this.
So...who wants a huge painting in their room? Raise your hand!

3 comments:

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

I do ! Love it!
It works beautifully!

Vel Criste said...

ME!!! I also love all that black accents on the wall, might be covered up in fabric ( a "no" for me since I'll die trying to keep it clean), but that painting MAKES the room fantastic indeed!

Kim said...

Absolutely agree this space is completely held together by that grand piece of art! I wish I had big space because I'd definitely raise my hand!! xo