Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday inspiration

Not my living room

Today I am playing with the furniture arrangement in my formal living room.
No one ever goes in there unless they are on the phone and need to get away from noise and I hate that.
I decided that the furniture arrangement was just not inviting. The issue is that two large archways limit the arrangements that are possible.
I would love to show you all this but it has been gloomy and rainy all week here in Virginia and I am ready for that to come to and end. Fingers crossed that the sun comes out soon.
What have you been inspired to tackle this weekend?

3 comments:

An Urban Cottage said...

"Inspired" or "required" to tackle this weekend? I'm scraping goobers off the glass of my new french doors so I can get them primed.

But I'm also working on a post about inspiration and where it can come from. I'm hoping it will inspire people to be inspired.

Vel Criste said...

You inspiration room is a breath of fresh airs Kerry, love it. Good luck with the rearranging, my husband almost always gripe about it, then can't stop saying how happy he on how the room looks like new again!

Maria at inredningsvis said...

What a LOVELY post:) do you have bloglovin??

Check out my blog today..divine royal bedroom inspiration:)

Have a fab. week dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)