Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ORC thanks

Thanks to Jennifer of The Pink Pagoda and Beth of Chinoiserie Chic for using some of my work in the the One Room Challenge.
Beth used a small abstract on the left, second from the bottom.
Chinoiserie Chic gallery wall
 Update! Beth used two of my paintings in this gallery wall revision...



The ORC in Jennifer's family room included this large painting she commissioned.


Thanks  girls!

Also, I am expanding my "paintings on paper" section   to my Etsy shop in the coming days to add more affordable original art.

 Be sure to check out all of the One Room Challenge participants on this final week 6.
Lauren - The Cottage Mix
Lindsay - Everything LEB
Barbara - Hodge:Podge
Tiffany - Living Savvy
Jessie - Mix & Chic
Danylle - Nana Moon
Jennifer - The Pink Pagoda
Bethany - Powell Brower Home
Emily - Rue de Emily
Lindsay - Sadie + Stella

6 comments:

Woodside Park said...

Congrats, Kerry! Your pieces are beautiful and very special.
Cheers,
Loi

Kim said...

Kerry, your art speaks so beautifully in both Beth and Jennifer's spaces!! Thanks for being so supportive to all of us through this ORC!!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Completely beautiful Kerry. So excited about your new offerings - can't wait til I get to that point in my makeovers!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the ORC mention! We had a ball, though Im glad it's over for now...really look forward to another one, it gets the job done!
Love your paper works.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Beth Connolly said...

I actually added the second one that I just
received - check out The Reveal post.
I love your work!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Kerry, thanks for the ORC mention. Raise you prices, Girl!