Friday, January 30, 2015

4 artists (and their galleries) to follow on Instagram

I have been following more and more artists as I find them on Instagram. I'll share a few with you and the galleries that represent them are worth a follow too.


Brian Coleman (@briancolemanart) was featured on the blog The English Room(@theenglishroom) last week and had a solo show at Anne Irwin fine art (@anneirwinfineart) in Atlanta. That is one show I was sorry to miss.


Ellen Levine Dodd (@ellenlevinedoddart)and I are gallery mates at Anne Neilson fine art in Charlotte NC (@anneneilsonfineart). She is new to Instagram but I bet we will get lots of peeks into her studio and process. Her work is also available on Serena and Lily.com (@serenaandlily)


Casey Matthews (@casey_matthews_artist) is represented by Gregg Irby gallery (@greggirbygallery) in Atlanta and a new friend now that I am represented by the same gallery.


Tim Hussey (@husseyt) has been on my radar since I began following The George Gallery (@georgegalleryanne) in Charleston, SC. That gallery is a definite stop on my visit next month.

My post with all four artists will be on my Instagram (@kerrysteeleart) today for Follow Friday.

3 comments:

Karena said...

Thanks Kerry! I am always on the lookout for new artists to follow!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Unknown said...

Love these and especially ELDodd. Have a great weekend and stay warm! xo Nancy

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

Lots of great talent! Thanks for sharing!