Thursday, March 12, 2015

Philadelphia's Main Line art show


March appears to be my traveling month. First Charleston, then Charlotte this week and Malvern, in the Philadelphia area on the 19th.
I am having a trunk show with over 30 pieces of art at The Blue Octagon
If you are not familiar, I urge you to take a look at the website.  
Krissa, the designer behind The Blue Octagon, has stocked this shop with all of the "to die for" pieces on my list.


Her shop is worth a follow on Facebook or Instagram just for the eye candy.

2 comments:

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

So fun, Kerry! Congrats and enjoy!

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

Congratulations Kerry for taking your gig on the road! It is so exciting to see your work in so many galleries and shops! I am so happy for you! Have safe trips and hope you sell out! xo Nancy