Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer color


Summer is my favorite season, always has been. I love the sounds of tree frogs and locusts at night and balmy breezes that relieve the heat of the day. I love the early mornings in the garden and the fresh produce available. The hot southern sun that I long for in winter is a pleasure to me.
I put together the board above with some of the paintings I have done this summer that speak to the colors that abound and a few inspiration photos from this summer and around the web.












What season is your favorite?

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I love SUMMER and Fall!!! They are so full of colors!!!! LOVE your ART and the last photo!

Unknown said...

Im wild about the colors of summer! Hope all is well with you and the family and that youre enjoying summer. Now comes the heat and humidity! I love everything about summer but those extreme temps. xo Nancy

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

Summer colors are the best! (Although I do enjoy spring and seeing those colors starting to emerge). Beautiful paintings!