Friday, September 20, 2013

House tour updates


Yesterday I updated the House Tour page here on the blog. Keeping current photos at the top of a consecutive list gets difficult to organize after awhile. The current ones are at the top but then there might be several old dining room photos followed by a current family room photo and I thought it was visually confusing. I think I organized it a bit better.
You might notice some new Louis chairs. I only have that photo at the moment. More comprehensive photos are a few days away. It seems we have the post vacation/back-to-school cold to contend with first. A certain little girl just told me in her best Southern drawl, "I have a lot of sneezin' to do!"


This is a somewhat new painting "Boxed in" that I neglected to post. 
I am knee deep in commissions so I only have one other canvas going and its a self-commission but it will be here as soon as I am done.

13 comments:

jackie jade said...

reminds me i need to update our home tour too! and i love that painting above your credenza!
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Karena said...

Kerry, I love all you have done. The family room really is gorgeous in those colors. Love the Korean Chest and Louis Chairs, The new panels in a toile, on and on I could go!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Karena said...

Oh yes and all of your bright fun Spoonflower designed pillows!
xoxo
K

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

It's a challenge to keep my Home Tour up to date. I change things so often...too often! I need to do some updating when the bath is completely finished.

Stacey said...

Love all your furniture pieces, so stately! Is that pink on the walls in the sitting room?

Unknown said...

Lookin good Kerry! Tell baby girl I hope she feels better soon, and love your new piece!
xo Nancy

My Notting Hill said...

Your daughter is too cute.

Love, love the painting in the first pic. Good for you for being so busy.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I can't wait to see more of your chairs. I hope your little one is better soon. Love her comment. I bet by the time you finish your self-commissioned work, you will have a few more to do.

An Urban Cottage said...

It's too early to be sick. One of colleagues was out two days with the flu and I think I have a cold coming on too.

I really like this new painting. It's very Kerry Steele but with a Hans Hoffman thing going on.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Kerry...great painting...love the touches of orange you added!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Love the chairs, can't wait to see more. ANd there is nothing sweeter (I think) than a little with a good accent. Hope she's feeling better!

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

Your home is looking fabulous, and I love the use of your own art. Just need to ask a question: Did you use a ground paint in the last painting and if so, what did you use? I am experimenting and trying new things as I self-teach my new hobby.

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

Can't wait to see those Louis chairs in action!