Tuesday, December 4, 2018

My must-haves

I am just sitting here sipping my coffee this morning thinking about things I can't live without. Coffee used to be one of them but I just don't drink much of it anymore. Yesterday I skipped it altogether.
In terms of beverages I do love this glass.

I have a set and I use them everyday. I've even broken a few but they are so inexpensive that I just grab a few at the store.
I'm sure I'd be fine without them but I do really like them.

This may seem a bit odd but I love my dishwasher. Yup, it's that good.


I have a Bosch dishwasher that is a few years old but cleans everything off of my dishes. I've never had one that was so awesome. I had no idea such a thing existed and I won't ever buy another brand.

Another thing I don't know if I could live without is white towels. They have to be white.


Not red or blue or any color but white. 

I love my wool Oriental rugs as well.


I have little ones and a very large one and a few in the middle. My house would not be the same without them. You can find quite a few on Etsy or eBay. That is where I got most of mine.

My art collection is pretty important also.
I have quite a few pieces from artists you may know.

Sally Kelly

Christina Baker

Jenny Andrews-Anderson

Linda Monfort

These are just a few photos of my art collection.

What can't you live without? Tell me in the comments.

No comments: