Monday, August 25, 2014

New artwork

Hotel Majestic 30 x 30 mixed media
It dawned on me the other day that I have not posted any artwork in a long time. I have spent as much time in my studio as I can without being a neglectful parent and completely sleep deprived so I have quite a lot of work but I will only show a selection at the moment.
Truth be told, every time I take a photo of a painting I want to cry because my camera darkens things beyond belief and editing can only do so much. Only the sunniest days allow me a decent photo and that just won't do. I just ordered a new Nikon DSLR and a lighting kit so I can manage better photos.

Komorebi 30x30 oil on cnavas

Smolder 48 x 60 oil on canvas

99 miles an hour 48 x 48 oil on canvas

The only bee in your bonnet 24 x 30 oil on canvas

Choux-choux 30 x 40 oil on canvas
I have lots of forthcoming news about my work to share in the coming weeks, so stop back soon.

8 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

NICE WORK!
I really like the first one!

House@heart said...

Lo full of life, such a painting would cheer up any decor!
xo
Ozana

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Beautiful! I love a bee in your bonnet.

Vel Criste said...

I'm inlove with the last 3 Kerry!!!!!

Georgia Milton said...

Such a beautiful and live colours! Amazing artwork!
Tenancy cleaners Chelsea

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Love the new art and I love the new logo!! You are so talented.

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

Beautiful work! Love Choux-Choux! I also really like the brown/taupe in the first one.
(Also, you won't be disappointed in a Nikon! What a fun new toy!)

Unknown said...

What a great collection and so productive! I LOVE your new logo Kerry! Hope all is well with the kids in school, etc. xo Nancy