Monday, August 19, 2013

Mirror, mirror on the inside

OK, apologies in advance for not getting my shit together this weekend and lining up my posts.
Getting a kid ready to head off to college while running a business and being a stay-at-home mom takes up a crazy lot of time time. This week I am using a photo each day with an element worth talking about. At least, to me worth talking about.

I found this bar situation on Pinterest and could not source it.
Anyone, anyone, Bueller?



I am not excited by mirrored furniture unless... its a tasty surprise on the inside.
I love all of that sparkly goodness.
Would you add mirrors to the inside of an existing piece of furniture?

16 comments:

Kristen Alcorta said...

I LOVE this! It makes you want to keep it open! The pattern on the mirror is fantastic, too.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I love the unexpected mirror inside. Vintage mirror furniture is fun, but I know what you mean about the new loud pieces.

Kim said...

Kerry, I am a mirror girl ... and this is so glam! xo

My Notting Hill said...

Love it, practical too - easier to see what's in there. I notice this stuff as I get older...

Is this your son's freshman year? Very exciting!

The Pink Pagoda said...

So agree on mirrored furniture, but this is incredible. LOVE it on the inside!

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

Absolutely yes! Love that piece!
Xo Nancy

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

This is a great piece! In the right room and spot it would be fab!

Vel Criste said...

It would be difficult but a big YES!

Windlost said...

I got dizzy and fell off my chair when I first saw that. Now that I am back up, I like it. xo T.

An Urban Cottage said...

That's very cool. I think the etched diamonds really make it though.

Pura Vida said...

oh man I love love it!

Stacey said...

Now this is fab! Not a fan of overly glitzy pieces but I love this!

P.s. will be sending you a long overdue post later this evening(way later:-))

Karen Albert said...

Kerry I love that bright sparkling piece! A great bar!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Totally understand the busyness of your life...but I love this piece..

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I'm with you - not my bag usually, but this piece is pretty fun.

------------------- said...

It looks like some of the Barbara Barry stuff for Baker Furniture from about 10 years ago.