Thursday, November 14, 2013

fabric love


This tablecloth is happening at my house on Thanksgiving. It arrived yesterday and I am in love with it.
Way to go Target.
I hope I can come up with a picture worthy tablescape.

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen one of my new fabric designs,


I had some random watercolor flowers that I painted last year just to play with the watercolors. Nothing really equaled a composition, just floating blooms. That happened to translate nicely into this floral fabric.


I would like to do more. Any ideas?

Giveaways coming next week!

Like Design du Monde on Facebook for blog updates
Like Kerry Steele Art on Facebook to see my latest artwork
Follow me on Instagram to see paintings in progress

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the watercolor flowers! How about replicating that fun floral painting you posted the other day?

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Fabric and giveaways. My favorite topics. :)

The Pink Pagoda said...

Wow, Kerry, it so pretty!!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Way to go Target is right. Love it. The floral fabric is so pretty. What about your ranunculus painting on fabric?

mrs. V | Chez V said...

teach me your ways!

Kristen @ Pursuing Vintage said...

I think your paintings like "In Deep" and "Remembered Blossoms" would make beautiful fabric.